Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spocknormous Spocktacles

"I thought I got an M. But then I got my grades. It turned my M upside down. Into a W. Like a turtle's frown."

"Would a turtle's smile be a W?"

"Only if you turned its head upside down. And then he'd have eyes on his chin."



"Man we never fail to look like fools when we come across this spock. I mean spot."

"I seem to come across Spock a lot. Hey Spock how's life? Good?! Awesome! Man I keep coming across you! It's ridiculous! I just came across you again!"

"My hobby is coming across Spock. I come across him all the time. There he is again."

"What a ridiculous spobby."

"I spnow man."

"Let's put 'sp' before speverything now."

"Spokay."

"Spree!"

"Spadow!"

"Spidewalk! Spiderwalk!"

"Spable Spennis."

"Spell Spone."

"Spoffee!"

"Spomputer!"

No comments: