Friday, March 13, 2009

Freshmen Salad '09

Nate Wilson said at some point that each of us could be associated with an instrument. Jon and I realized this could be exteded quite significantly. What if each one of us was a vegetable?

Jon would be a Carrot.

I would be a radish.

Sauder is a green bean, while James would be celery.

Ashley is a squash.

Charles is reminiscent of a potato.

Anthony could be an olive.

Tyler Abens reminds me of an onion.

Lauryl might be a pumpkin.

Dane is a cucumber.

Karyn might be a shallot, while Maggie is broccoli.

And Tyler Antkowiak, he is the lettuce that makes us a salad.

3 comments:

Brother Johnson said...

Is Micah the crouton?

Tyler Antkowiak said...

I appreciate that... I think. O, its spelled with a w by the vay.

margaretdekker said...

broccoli, huh? i think of myself more as an eggplant.