Friday, February 27, 2009

Peachily Proverbial

"I am hungrily."

"Whoa you just made a predicate adverb out of an adjective."

"That I did."

"I'm feeling quite healthily today."

"I'm doing strongly."

"I'm strongly weekly."

"I'm daily weakly."

"I'm daily weakly strongly."

"I wonder if you could make the word 'ribald' into a predicate adverb. 'You look ribaldly this morning.'"

"Hi, I'm Ribaldly, I shave gourds for a living. I'm paid welly. We have the baldestly gourds in town. Most people don't even notice when I do my job. But they sure do when I don't..."

"I don't think you really could shave gourds."

"No, but you could shave peaches. They have fuzz."

"Man, every time I buy a peach it rots."

"In your hand?! Maybe that's your superpower."

"I am peach-rotting man! Hey there supervillain, if you were a peach, this would be you." *foosh*

"You'd need a sidekick to turn your enemies into peaches."

"Come, Peach boy, to the Peach Pit!"



"Man, your pits are rotten."

"I'm sorry."