Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Frame's Fingers

"Oh man, have you seen a picture of John Frame? He looks like a hippopotamus in a suit."

"Yeah he kinda does. But a jolly hippopotamus."

"I dunno man, there's jolly kinds of old men and there's non jolly kinds of old men."

"Yeah, but Frame looks super jolly."

"Awh man I saw a cool old man at the bagel place today. I just kept looking at him thinking, 'what a cool old guy.' He was there with his nice old wife and he was wearing an old man hat and old man slacks. What a cool guy."

"Yeah I like old men. Have you met my grandpa? He pretty much embodies 'jolly.' He'll just come over and chuckle and poke jokes. And he's missing a finger. Which he's kinda happy about, cuz it makes pottery a lot easier."

"I want to be missing a finger. It would be such a great conversation starter. 'So... I'm missing a finger.'"

"Whoa! What if your fingers were switched with your toes?!"

"Imagine pointing at something or brushing your teeth or typing a paper!"

"Of course, you could probably just do that with your feet."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might have to make this my home page . . .