Saturday, February 21, 2009

Construction of the Gazebo

"I was in mountain view park yesterday. I walked all the way out there to play airsoft, and nobody showed up! So I walked home past the playground. That's such a cool playground!"

"Ohhh man I know! Like that treehouse thing? Awesome!"

"Treehouse? I didn't think there was a treehouse there..."

"Well it's kinda a treehouse without a tree."

"Wouldn't that be just a house?"

"Whoaa a tree house without a tree is a regular house! I live in a treehouse without the tree! Where do you live?!"

"In a treehouse without a house! Wait... tree.... hmm... wouldn't a treehouse without a tree just be a gazebo?"

"What's a gazebo?"

"And so I guess a gazebo in a tree would be a high gazebo..."

"High Gazebo!"

"High Gazebo!"

"High Gazebo!"

"It's like a high five, but with gazebos!"

"Imagine if two gazebos got flung at eachother!"

"No one would live..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't pretend to understand, but it's still really funny.

Unknown said...

heck yes. duuuude.